fredag 23 april 2021

he came back


i wore almost about to
thank God you not private 
i know we isnt exclusive
 but in my head you live rent free
 maybe you just a daydream 
or i am just a fool to believe 
but im not ready to put you in the archive 
ok 
 one dm can means so much when you  have a lot 
and when it comes from somebody like you , it means a lot 
i remember how i follow your IG back in the days because i am a OG
how iell in love with the lyrics and poems - but the  best dms was the ones you send to me 
how i look up to your performance meanwhile i was felt swept away in performance
remember how i went to Wireless with a broken feet just to see your gig because you never disappoint 
and got really happy when you send me that , tweet  - i might not be a have a private but i do consider you as my favorite , mostly because you help me through the coma and health - got me realize self worth 
but of course when it comes to the  jams , you are my fab DJ ( and singer ) 
that always deliver hits like i do fits in the tantum and in the chatroom
yeah i like to call you an my mentor in  search of become an author 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar