tisdag 27 april 2021

covid love



 i remember how i fell out and you pick me  up 
it wore awesome because i never had such a safe net
how i collapse in the perfect hands 
last year i been thinking a lot of that 
who  can you be so freaking perfect 
lay the hands at  my body
i recall you treated me like i wore somebody
build me my confidence like this retirement
became my summer affair and i really like how you care 
i think you always will be my hero because you wore there 
when i wore falling apart , you had traits that wore perfect 
for your kinda line of work and i assume the nightmare became a dream 
how the patient met her king , yeah an other reason to living - check 
yeah i recall how you got me through the hardest time in my life 
when i woke up from coma and had to recover in the middle of a pandemi 
it could so easy become an tragedy but i got an happy ending 
maybe not with the dress , a wedding but i really felt i wore heaven sent
2.0 when i met you , it wore like a weight over my shoulder got away
and i dreaded the day you would walk away because i know i see you everywhere 
in the atmosphere , heck you  even follow me to the hospital in my dream during coma 
how i was struggle with death and life but somehow you manage swipe ´me back  down to life
yeah i remember how i woke up freaking up , dident knew where i wore but a face kinda remind me of festival so i wore well lets go with that , yeah everything wore out at the ward but i found it quite fun
how they ran around me and try to make me feel sound and how i became there object - l ike a love  subject if only for a moment , criticizer for my weight , cared and how they appear when they only study body , not live with it but i do get it 
i like how i get to the retirement even if i thought it would be totally dull and boring 
turn out you became very inspiring 
i remember how i fell in your body <and you pick me up like i wore nobody
when i got the world weight on my shoulder and i think you look like seven wonder 
how i fell out the wheelchair like an acrobat and you pick me up like an gymnast 
it was just perfect , how you became the ibiza bartender that gave me all those feels 
and  love how you knock me down  in lockdown when shit got real , it was surreal 


( this is one of of my fave song ¨the musician - and i love the music video to )

i basically i love everyone of of his songs but for now i like this ones 
random order : 

Giant 
hard to love with Jessie Reyes
Promises - Sam smith
one kiss dua lipa 
accipteble in the 80s 
the girls 
rain 
exctasy 
im not alone 
feels 

and so many more 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar