tisdag 13 april 2021

klein eyes




i remember how i came in to the retirement with the taxi 
thought it would be kinda bored but discover this beautiful people at the tivoli
i was like here we go  again , fell down like an freaking acrobat and i love how you stroke me like an cat
so this place wore special ,and i   love to watch them follow their paths   , follow there dreams while i made them to my carriers . i must admit i got the perfect character because he  got hands like a nurse but clever like a doctor , mindset like a student and i like how you handle how you my fits like an joggler . but most of i like the way i got front seat of  all , it wore a spectors ball and he wore the ring lederar and i , the follower ...
but most of all i like how you made me recover , yeah i never in my wildest dreams thought i would fall in love in an guy that  red my heart like a chart but his face wore like finest art with Klein sculpture and bone structure , he didnt say a lot a lot but his body language told me i wore sold - i new it when i enter the retirement  that that   this wore heaven sent 2.0 , me and you and i am grateful for you being a friend and carrier and i will always be your personal cheerleader as you wore my bartender , mixing those  meds and pouring up the fizzy tabs , yeah i remember throwing up at and feeling disgusting as hell but comfort me with that compliment it make me heaven sent and how you pick out my  out outfit like i deliver a fit , well isnt that perfect ? well i remember how you made me feel so stylish and how you basically wore my make up artist
empathy is the coolest trait men can have and that i what i fell in love with - that you not saw the illness you basically treat me like an princess and nobody have that before and thats why i  got floored 
       

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar