söndag 25 april 2021

how you got the girl ( my version ) .


and this is how you got the girl '
recall how i fell out the wheelchair 
felt like an acrobat tumbling into your heart
and that how i find the first sentence 
how you became the half of my friendship neckless
and i love how you handle me when i wore so helpless
i think its was then when you became my  new bestie
you seem so careless and i love it 
i remember how you pick me up like that coffee cup 
twirl me like an spoon and put me down the bed 
i love to hear you voice it wore smooth 
because the older people wore quite high pitch 
while you had the perfect level  to it 
i wish i  could had record it , like a audiobook
and i am sorry if my feelings did , over took 
they tend to do that when i something , perfect 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar