onsdag 28 april 2021

honest feelings

 i know you got are so opposite then me but in a other world
opposite world where i am not sick and you not with her 
when we both wore regulars and dreaming how it wore to be stars 
if you never change name , would redraw from the fame game 
and i wore  like hanging out with your crowd , having a BBQ at the padio
or writing session in the studio , yeah in a other world it sounds perfect
maybe to good to be true , and if it is they problembly are 
why would somebody like you want to chat with me , its so unlikely 
and i dont blame you for what you do , why you make me love you
i mean you are an expert of that - i have heard 
but i wont let down my guard 
so i let you know me here and my honest feelings 
didnt want to say to them but you caught me in tantrum
and you deserve better , i hate how i acted toward you 
but i cant handle them and i never knew love wore the trigger 
because nobody have it ever ,  deliver 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar