tisdag 13 april 2021

tightrope


i remember how i came in to the retirement with the taxi 
thought it would be kinda bored but discover this beautiful people at the tivoli
do you recall how i fall in your am just like how your touch , a house full with so much shivery
and it felt so nice to have you guys    show me support when i wore i came back from my injury
yeah i remember falling from the wheelchair like an human cannon and never felt so awkward 
because that guy wore kinda awesome , i wore like good this is the men of the dreams and my heart 
jump out of my chest like it wore jumping trapeze , how he hold me like an tightrope and i never wanted this feeling to leaving but he made me cope with it , what could  have been the worst time our life you made the best and  no other carrier will ever you , replace ! how i enter this colorful  circus tent and felt like heaven sent , when i met C , how he made me feel like i wore the  prettiest Cinderella  
cleverest Bella , meanwhile him wore most   amazing fella i ever met - basically much perfect but you make plot boiling over  with inspiration and thats why you pure , perfection ! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar