tisdag 27 april 2021

delated chapters of my life


 Is not easy to be an princess 
when you label an hospital mess
a decade ago and somebody told me i wore nobody
i always thought i wore somebody 
find magic in that i survived the hell , excel 
i guess that is my biggest achievement
learning that i am goal , learning i had no control 
and i really happy i met Christian who got my condition
because sometimes i dont really do so i happy you do 
take time of busy day and read the chat , google things when i wore hurt 
this means you got empathy   which is a beautiful trait in your line of field 
and somehow at the retirement i become , healed and that is pretty big deal
i really remember when i collide into you with the wheelchair and how you pick me up 
like an coffee cup , twirl me like a spoon and just like i feel in love , head over heel 
somebody that made me " kill will " but things got way to real , but i loved it 
and kinda erased the memories of the Brit   - i wore like perfect ! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar