onsdag 28 april 2021

the human cannon ball


i came in like an human cannon ball

you pick me up when i fall 
put your hands on my fragile body
pick me up like i wore somebody 
treated me like aupair , gentle and  withcare
how you always handed me the teddybear
because i cant sleep without a friend 
street styling and typing 
that was i remember most of those days at the home 
but i loved it there where you picked out what i would wear 
like your strylist and make up artiist 
feeling so freaking fab and  i have to clap for this chap 
who really made me fell embrace in this scene , sometimes i think it wore all a dream
but i thank god i still got  those crazy dms that made it a bit real because honestly thinking about it
no way that anyone  would acknowledge somebody like me , yeah i remember been look up to ya 
since ages , now i am pin you down on pages and make you in to an other character , one  of the ages 
how i sat an listen to music and dream about the places i would see . but did anyone dream about me ? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar