torsdag 29 april 2021

purpose


remember how i wore like had no shirt on 
you just stood there and stand 
and i would recommend
you do something like know 
because i kinda fall in love 
remember how you touch my upper lip 
you looked me in the eye and i wore like 
never knew a man could make me feel soft 
always had my guard up and kinda had to be strong
yeah i remember how awkward it wore when you had to dress me
even if to be honest it wore kinda an dream for me , how you clean me
i bet you wore the greatest brother , gentle carrying and empowering 
and i bet your parents love you , because you are the best human being 
you treat me so well in  the retirement , made me feel like heaven sent
and i think your line of work is perfectly for you , select 
yeah i remember how you catch me when i fell out the wheelchair 
i think it wore here our different world , collide and i love when you slide 
in the morning and kneel down by my bed at mornings , woke me up 
with that gorgeous voice and i am happy you found your purpose 
because when i fell in love ya i knew i could count on you to come through
i remember , you got yelled for something maybe because you hang a bit much with me 
and should care a bit about the other patience but to be honest i wore the honest  



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar