måndag 26 april 2021

America gangsters



 ..when i have my throw my fit 
   you know , drop it how i how its hot
   he slide in that costume , look like Armani Suit 
   i am one of those OG , that follow him at his IG 
  look like a model on every pics he take because he got that magic
  and i have seen those adds that you took on GQ , i wore like hooked 
  since that day , and i love how your music help brought me back to life
 if you wonder this how i roll , out of control - in your face 
 and i knew you would be hard to replace 
in if you dident knew , you kinda are my  favoriite celebrity star 
that  gives me all these advice  about life with i like but mostly i admire 
you seem so humble down to earth and i like how you slide down the red carpet 
so graceful , you look so intellectual and i have no idea ho frankly how we , met 
all i know it wore perfect - you brought me back to life and now i am your Stepford wife 
not much happen here in wheelchair , on the other side of pond and i know but then i fell into hell
one month of coma ,in an out and the dreams i had wore quite surreal ,i remember have noise 
try to learn to talk again , take my first step again and how much i lost weight because i didnt like hospital  food but music always help get back in better mood , and thats why i likbe you jams , tracks because for me they  are not sounds - its brought me back back to like but somehow i always knew you would comeback

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar