onsdag 28 april 2021

people tend to fall in my dm when i come around




i came in like an human cannon ball

you pick me up when i fall 
put your hands on my fragile body
pick me up like i wore somebody 
treated me like aupair , gentle and care
how you always handed me the teddybear
because i cant sleep without a friend 
and how you looked for five minutes for my mask
that hide in the bed , that fell between the sides 
yeah i remember being so sad , scared when i met ya
never tend to fell for ya and know you one of the many character 
i made , hopefully my memories of you never ...  fade 
remember how i comeback from the brain injury 
was about to make my recovery     
i remember how i wore fell from the wheelchair
into you and how you pick me up like an aupair 
got an big hug when i wore there , yeah i loved to be in you in your care 
howyou have made me feel special with that make over 
thats how you won me over 
with all that make over 
i guess i needed an extreme makeover and i knew  by the first sight 
you would be a perfect stylist , brush  up and make up made me feel clean
new every tr rend , updated with that style that made you end up at steet style 
my fave details with you is not what you wear because its your underneath  that is everything
you got those traits that will make an good friiend , son , doctor  - clever like few 
i think i was levitating when i feel out that wheelchair and into  you and puh 
i had nothing to worry about because you made the retirement , heaven sent 
rembember how i fell out the wheelchair just like an acrobat
how you grab me up , pick me up like a litte kitty cat 
slide in like a gymnast and help me made me set back on track 
to be honest , i always knew you would comeback 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar