torsdag 22 april 2021

i find stars in limbo ( it wore like an freaking disco )

 i do get why i am so easy to forget
for a while i did that 
to , so i cant expect you 
stay when all i  am walking away
scared to let people in , had to find my own way
people dont like people like me anyway 
came in on your segway when im fell from the wheelchair 
hit my head and stars and i think its funny i find a friend in carrier
turn you into an character because you made this place an palace 
and i get lost in the memories , you have eyes like harris who remind 
me of that paradise , and i love that you are so knowledgeable and wise 
listen to that playlist and subtext
 in my poems - that is my definition of perfect 
i recall how laying in coma  wore like being on disco
how i listen to that batshit , got inspired sofi and tucks looks 
but i also recall how played your music and every nurse thought it wore amazing
except one , that only like oasis which is totally 90-ish lol while i go with the discoball 
thanks for not make me heaven sent . seen and appropriated - i will never forget this 
and you are my make a wish i never sent for but somehow got true , thanks to you i am living !
your music are more then music , its a vibe and make pull me  down to earth - it giving all the feeling 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar