fredag 7 maj 2021

hangouts


If he know that he wore give an private show 
when i wore laying there , hooked up to the iv drop 
how you made my  heart almost stop , how i almost give up
nothing makes sense , i guess we just internet friends 
but somehow you appear out of nowhere , like you actually care
how you begin to play music so my recover would be so much easier
and i love the fact that you made limbo seem like an teenage disco 
lovely and dreamy - did you know you are my bestie
or shall i give you a friendship braclet to give you an hint 
i knew i shall be discrete and i give you the royal treatment  
i am new to friendship but i want you , keep 
when i  other people used to be cut out and left 
can you understand if i am a bit freaked out 
that i actually find somebody to hangout 
with , that actually understand what i am dealing with
dont wont get away your dreams so sorry if i deleted your DMS 
so much better then my fucking poems
i really love ya freaking lyrics 
and 
i think you got some kinda magic
because suddenly you are my jam 
yeah 
you made me a super fan 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar