onsdag 5 maj 2021

recovered heart

h

you wore the one that became my savior 
when i wore close to death , you made me a keeper
i never felt like i wore from heaven , sent 
until you did you part and fix my heart 
with doctor cleverness  and skills  like djs 
is it weird that my finest moments 
wore in  limbo because it felt like being in disco
i know how it sound but it wore magical 
remember that i couldnt speak , write 
which i hated as i  am a aspiring poet 
and had hard to keep balance 
but after a while at hospital, listen to edm and work out 
i begin to see progress and then i was heading of to retirement
where i flew out the wheelchair like an acrobat 
but he pick me up  like an gymnast 
like how he stroke my spine and some how you became an inspiration of mine
remember how you made me feel so stylish in those Pampers , remember how you look so damn
dapper in that blue uniform , i recall the intimicy of when you became my makeup artist and how you dress me and make me felt like i wore heading to the Oscars 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar