måndag 5 april 2021

cheater


i want somebody like you
somebody that know how to do
skills with his hands and i dont want to be friends
and i dont want to be an trend or just an brand 
i could careless if this love is priceless 
dont really used to have somebody guy to  like me 
so i dont really get why you add me 
i am a hopeless case but then i wonder if you met some , basket case
and i kinda hate you will be the guy that i never will replace  
in every IG story , brownser story , tmz - tabloid and magazine 
sometimes i feel i might be on ecstasy but i know this is my fucked up fantasy
and i hope you well , your partner to and sometimes i listen to exes song
hope you dont think i am cheating on you lol when i have a have ball 
in my room , dancing all of my own 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar