fredag 9 april 2021

doted and loved

 i really felt appreciated by you cleverness
i know that it wore you job but i really felt 
doted , basically to heaven sent 
how i fell in you like an catapult 
made an cartwheel out of an chair 
and into my new character 
dident knew it back then
that you wore more then an carrier 
yeah i dont have a lot of this moments 
due to my condition so i really like 
how you catch me stumble into ya 
and i remember how you sound 
just like and audio book 
look like a model from outfitters 
but mostly i like how you really get it 
how you read my chart like it wore my heart 
you did everyday basically an living festival
and i remember how i felt weird and bald 
you said i wore cute it that cat dress
that how you my heart address 
wrapped me in pampers 
and it was kinda awkward
because you kinda dapper 
but it wore worth it 
because health is 
lit 
how you knew exactly  what i need
wonder how you made me my words bleed 
out the paper , how you made portriad 
like an pour paint fait to sum it up my stay wore perfect 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar