söndag 11 april 2021

lost in an tunderstorm

 i always been treated like i wore nothing worth  
 like i wore insignificant but you treat me like i  wore heaven sent 
yeah that wore perfect , you the star and i am the the moon 
and i recall how i throw thunderstorms in the chatroom 
forgetting who you are , but for me you always be the voice of calm 
how you make me feel like the queen of the prom when i lit nothing all 
yeah i like how you seduce you with your sounds , music and lyrics 
that inspire me to do be better and do better and i hope we friends - like forever 
but i like you get it that its beyond my condition i get fit and tantrum 
so if i my words hurts  like sword its not toward , you , not addressed  
like i am needy and obsessed it just i need something to cling on like a broken limb  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar