måndag 12 april 2021

a true friend

just like an acrobat i tumble in your heart 
fell out my wheelchair into your arms 
how you embrace me with an smiling face
yeah  i remember i wore an human cannonball
scared for everything but you stood there so tall 
clever and bright , i think you must been the love of my life
but of course we cant see each other , just like sisters and brothers 
i do remember how we danced though the heaviness and you took time and play some games
no guy ever made me felt so special and i know its your job but i refuse belelive its because you 
help me in the worst of time , made the retirement a funfair when you took about me like a mother 
how  you admired me like an father but loved me like an brother - yeah can you tell you i fell smothered 
doted with love and basically everyone of you guys become my family that kept me company , from the ones that wrapped me in Pampers and love how you could made me feel so comfort like we built a house of fort , to the people that shower me because i wasnt able and mostly i love you because wore on my team , nobody never been on my side but you wore C and i remember  thinking if my mom  knew about this ( HEHE ) but i cant help not to write about ya , you such a bebe , and i remember the hell coming here but meeting you wore like and nice surprise and i do recall does baby blue eyes , i took an dive in - i think he is the only time i felt alive " smile " and how you kneeled by my bed said time for meds and for some moments i stay quiet because i wanted you near , yeah i wanted you never to ,,, disappear so i started to write about you here and you wore like ok wiiith it and i wore so happy because all my other muses , well they 2 chapters before have thought my poems is kinda crappy but you didnt .. that is a true friend , not only a carrier or character - that somebody with honor , moral and a stand up guy 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar