tisdag 6 april 2021

middle of quarantine





i recall how i felt
out my wheelchair 
how i became to sent
in the worst of times 
yeah 
tend to do it all the time 
how i recall you had the cutest smile 
such a nice guy , i wore like oh my my hella fly 
yeah i basically flew straight into you when i caught your eye
you pick me up me up like a aupair , and i decided to make ya into a character
one of those magical , fantastical ,  lovable - quite incredible
and you shall knew i write about real scenarios , low point in my life that turn out to become high life
i choose to make them poems . because you made me levitate in a middle of quarantine  . well basically 
you made my life a dream . yeah i remember how you strip me off , always acting so buff , but inside wore like confection , kinder surprise meanwhile outside wore that coolest guy í ever met in real life 
so you made pandemin , basically perfect whit treat me like hands an nurse but being clever like an doctor , strong like an soldier and honor like .you  i remember, you was like though wore cute when i bald ,  its like the nicest thing i ever been told and that you didnt mind if i soak up , well your mind even if is kinda a criminal offence , you took no defense because we wore friends and i like how we almost bend rules in this quarantine , but protected your heart , well being and most of all . everyones living 
yeah you stand up guy and that what i like i about you 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar