fredag 2 april 2021

My easter poem to christian x

 i like how you paint me like an Easter egg
how you swipe my like Tinder 
but you wore more kinder 
gentle and humble 
and pick me up 
when i wore stumble 
out from that wheelchair 
yeah i remember i walking on egg shells 
so scared for fell but yeah i fell ...
into you and to my surprise you seem to reply 
the feeling , and i didnt understand ,,, why ?
i wore like that Britney in her bad period
when she was all bald but you told me i wore cute
and that made me feel like , perfect 
yeah i know i am not the coolest 
but in my eyes , you wore 
because you made me feel the ... coolest ! 

also i am very much about dedicate poems 
because if you had live close to death 
i be like say what you want 
and the time with you wore , perfect 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar