lördag 10 april 2021

him

 you painted such an lovely picture wore there at the retirement 
for a while i thought i wore sent to the heaven and dancing with an angel
the way you help me up , pick me up when i fell out the wheelchair 
cartwheel into my carrier , was kinda like smash into a character 
i always like men with long hair and i jump in your eyes like an fountain
everyday , take an stage dive , yeah you carried the retirement on your shoulder
and i bet you will be great doctor because you helped me out pretty well 
well babe if somebody can tell , i like that you got honor like an soldier , mature and immature - impulsive . how i notice all this things about you .wonder what you think about me - well i guess i never now but for a moment let pretend you more then a friend , yeah i recall how you help me with those Pampers and how awkward i felt , because you wore like heavent sent but it wore your job i got it and kinda perfect , that you  the only one see it hehe 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar