söndag 9 maj 2021

djs saved my life



remember when you got me lose all my clothes 
like nobody else , how you got me fell out the wheelchair
like head forward , down for it - i recall it wore such a trip 
i remember how i wore dive in you chest and was like he is the best 
you know i been liking you since a decade , watch you in a different relationship
i think you and i , might be goals , lols and i love how you make me under control
and just the way , you saw me - is kinda everything to me because most of the days 
i used to spend time at hospital but then you came along and gave me a singalong 
in form of your voice , do you know you so different then other boys 
you  got something that backup the lyrics  , it call magic and  when you come with that music
it just a choir of the heavenly angels that came an saved me from the devils and that the coolest
how i lay in the respirator , couldnt speak , but wore aware about everything '
yeah basically the dj, saved my life  and that pretty lit 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar