onsdag 7 april 2021

bits and bobs about my condition

i have always like knew how long will live with my condition 
but went to hospital and my doctor said some positive news 
that i will live just like healthy people 
i dont knew what to do with this information
lol 
to be sick been kinda my stick
basically i been grown up with a bucket list
knowing what countries i like to see ( thank god i did before convid )
and which gigs i like to see ( mostly edm ) currently - correction not currently hehe
but i wanna show that i am god person , and you can do stuff with an condition - small as huge
dont let your illness be your limit , your mindset are ! and thanks for all the likes , i truly mean a lot 
( you tend to get isolated as sick ) think -living in a panami always . like that ! so know quarantine is kinda normal lool  but i am always up for a chat if you need on x 

so basically i got diagnosed with 3 diffrent of epilepsy when i wore young , like eight - or 12 somewhere around there . i remember showing signs of it when i shake my hands , hard to walk , so got put on meds . yeah most awful wore that i wore living in a small town and everyone knew what i went through . like like i wore some celebrity lol , clearly i aint but i made a mental protection , that i wtore so i got a bit confident and when i wore around 11 i begin to write ( with hands ) write poems and  they wore really dark and depressed but i guess it wore because i hadnt find myself as an new me , the sick me .and honestly the cooler me hehe 

swipe away some years of darkness and heavyness and sadness and found brightness and lightness but it wore in Brighton , i would find my acceptance , respect for myself ( chapter two ) and tree , is me homie  , i lately been writing about . hehe . ( i know you be a great in whatever you do  ) and this poems are me - talking to you haha ( because covid rules ) thank god , i decide to put you in this blog hehe

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar