onsdag 7 april 2021

manifest to my fave carrier

i   knew i might sound a bit erotic
and like how you made it retirement
how you made me kinda , heaven sent
from the first day i step in i kinda  stage dive 
out of my wheelchair , into my charier 
felt so awkward but you pick me up like aupair
stroke me like an kitty cat , i find magic in that 
how you slide in my room to wake me up 
like the magic carpet and you might as well be an art
straight out from an film because you made me feel the luckiest 
girl even though i wore caught in the worse pandemi , it kinda become we ?
yeah i remember that fell and how i notice you heart , gently take care of mine
how you always seem to be around in the best ( and the most awkward time )
like well i begin to undress and you where in the room , dont  know where to look 
when i begin to stip , discover you standing there one m
an show and on to go 
how stroke my core , massage me and rub me god i really want you touch , me
like screw these corona rules 
i remember how you pamper me in those pampers 
made me feel like i wore some kinda VS ANGEL
when you choose my outfit , daily 
felt like that Cat Deeley 
how you told me i wore cute even if i wore bald and pretty much a mess
yeah thats why you are the best ( i just like to manifest )
how you become me stylist and makeup artist 
and better then that Jenner 
no shade but it just you are total  , babe 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar