måndag 12 april 2021

circus princess , obvious



 i am not the best a good impression 
but can you find some compassion
for a girl like me who been to told 
i am not gonna live to i get old 
yeah it took a long time for me accept 
but when i did everything wore , perfect
and i cant help if you dont get my situation
condition and get wrinkles in your head 
i like how kneel by my bed 
woke me up with your voice 
so different to other then boys 
this is how i knew what makes a  men 
whats makes a friend and i think you are living miracle 
how you help me up like an acrobat , like i fell in your safety net 
yeah for me its quite an balance act like i wore walking on an trampoline
but the rush you gave me wore such adrenaline  
and i felt like a clown in the bald head but you made me feel like a circus princess 
to be honest i know i am a   hot mess but i like the way me , address
like i wore perfect good as i am because i need something to hold on in the middle of storm
so you became that calm so i could focus not to fall down 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar