måndag 12 april 2021

the circus

 i remember how i fell from the trampet
how you slide in like an magic carpet 
catch me when i fell , help me through the hell
i guess that what i like about you most ,,,
how you hold me like an tightrope 
and i remember how much i wanted to escape 
in the begin , fear the audience but you brought an brilliant performance 
sorry if it you got me like an sword sallower but i dont really get when you have millions likes you pick a girl like me , i knew i am pretty fucked but there is something with ya that make me feel , better like i matter  - yeah you the ring master and i am the spectator but i love that you every time you come back with a like , make me feel appreciate . yeah i have a tend to vanish - hit and run when somebody come to  close but you is like the one who actually want me there and even if i am quite an circus act , but i think talking is a balance act 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar