söndag 11 april 2021

Cool Cat


  i remember how it all wore like an funfair 

when i fell out my wheelchair , basically made cartwheels 
how you pick me with such an grace , help me with my balance
yeah you wore quite an acrobat , how we wore tangled in each other 
played like sister and brother , doctor student and patient 
how i recall the first day you fell over me and i stage dive
 in your eye , jump in the youths fountain just to know i am alive 
lucky to have survived , yeah i cant believe i actually survive 
there wore such an close call and i never loved hospitals 
together with you , ya made the meds that i in general - hate
but you made my medication festive , and it wore like have a own bartender 
and i remember how you paint me like an kinder EGG their by the bed 
how i how you wrapped  me in those Pampers and without feeling like a fool , you made me quite Dapper 
because that is was cool cats do and that is what i like about you 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar