söndag 11 april 2021

dont come at me like t rex

  i remember how it all wore like an funfair 

when i fell out my wheelchair , basically made cartwheels 
how you pick me with such an grace , help me with my balance
yeah you wore quite an acrobat , how we wore tangled in each other 
played like sister and brother , doctor student and patient 
how i recall the first day you fell over me and i stage dive
 in your eye , jump in the youths fountain just to know i am alive 
think God , how can somebody be so damn clever and attractive
and for a moment in time you wore mine , help me with my outfits 
you always made me feel so damn stylish and do you know i am the worst at keep secrets
and spill tea over red carpets and events because you got that kinda effect , reflex 
sometimes i think you come at me like T REX and i dont want to be an other ex 
you just a story in my life i try to portrait and sorry i am sound confused , i like to see us as merry go round 
because t think this story is kinda amusing 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar