lördag 3 april 2021

Dancing With The Devil


i like remember how day put in EKG 
in my head , recall the injuries of it 
the fall who almost ended my life 
but infact i grab control of it 
yeah i remember being 
grace of god and hands of nurse
help me through it , while i couldnt speak  
write or had any strength but  you help me back 
to the neurosurgeons  that had skills like DJs
and the clever student guy that slide in my DMs
yeah  i remember how i begin to lea' bit a my travels
when i scroll down through my instagram 
and how i listen to your stream , had my own dance party 
in my hospital gown  all by own but rock it and everyone loved my ward
because i had good taste in music ´
yeah i wore dancing with an devil straight out my wheelchair into an , angel 
his name wore C , and i think he will become the best doctor in the future 
because thanks for you i become cured, recoved 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar