söndag 4 april 2021

the doctor and patient


 i remember how you painted me like an Easter egg
how you tasted better then a kinder egg 
recall you wore such an surprise 
this cool guy with an gentle heart 
hands like a nurse and clever like an doctor
eager to learn like a student and i remember you wore perfect
the job you chose and you got morals like royals 
honorable like a soldier and with skills like Djs
how i spent night at the ward felt 
felt like MTV music award 
and i recall  i wore heaven sent 
dancing by my own in the middle of dance parties 
and i remember you like a mic drop , like when i wore hooked on iv drop
mix and sorted out my pills , how you gave me chills 
and i got all the right feels , how i made cartwheel 
straight into my carrier , how it become us 
the doctor student and patient 
and i remember how i felt 
heaven sent and its kinda weird that such an event
can turn out to become a perfect , how it went
but i guess you wore just an side effect
and i really loved how you , swept 
me out of feet and how you made me fell in love in retirement 
and i knew i am kind ari more like getting down like cardi
 but you made me feel like i wore heaven sent , in your present
yeah you made every hour seem like an second , and every time you spoke 
wore like listen to my favorite record - yeah you got that smoothing effect 
and everything with you wore just , perfect 
hope you knew every poem from me  is personal addressed to you 
the guy who made me feel special when i wore kinda , blue 
this is how the love return , dont think we are an item
when there is no prince , i kinda make him 
... up but i never thought you show up 
in my plot , stir it  up and make it kinda hot 
yeah i remember back then 
when i became your friend 
that Joey to Chandler 
when you become my cooler carrier 
it wore like last year around easter 
how you become my big brother 
hand of an nurse , clever like an doctor
and how i become your geeky little sister
kinda spoild like that green 
and if i dont get what i what 
i sure make a scene  
when we sat ate dinner and you show pics 
of your cat  and i wore like perfect 
a spark and i finally an restart
on an new chapter , yeah did you know 
i wore save memories in a diary i brought  in brighton 
but  you have him upstages 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar