torsdag 1 april 2021

hottest guy ever



i recall how i fell out over 
my wheelchair , straight in 
to my  hottest carrier 
how you pick me me up 
like an au aupair , stroke me like a cat 
yeah i remember that you made me feel
perfect and i do really felt of you , select 
thanks for making an awful time , the best 
i thought i would not use your name but it so damn beautiful 
i couldnt resist and thank for all the great time time you made me feel 
... wonderful , like wore my stylist and makeup artist 
i love that you got dreams and keep up them like i am work with my poem
clever as an doctor and hands like an nurse , what could be worse ? 
yeah i think i just met the writers curse - with those damn moral 
thanks for always be by my side and down for my ride 
and i am truly happy i got out alive , just secretly i want to be back 
maybe i will do a comeback when everything this is all over 
because i kinda need a closure 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar