måndag 12 april 2021

Let's Go



 Do you know you such an artist 
showman , that man on the circus
how you made me stumble out 
my  wheelchair, basically made wheelchair 
and you glide in like an daydream 
yeah i knew every message to you i am address 
like an elephant , i wore like oh man here comes that merry go around
maybe its because you make me feel like an circus princess 
a bit sass , bad ass and cheekiness  , and you are the coolest bloke i ever seen 
yeah you paint up quite of a dream and every DM knock me out because i cant believe 
that i made my dream come , just write about ya ( and red alerts freaks out me like clown on bicycles ) 
but somehow you slide in my heart and i knew i am hard to understand but maybe is better to listening 
yeah dont shot the messanger , if she think you are an archer but i think you are a strong man that keep your honors highs and morals higher , thats kinda what i like what about you - that  you can take a no 
and can let it go and how ya give me no shit when i come with my bullshit hopefully you knew i aint perfect but you  make me feel , fawless with those DMS 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar