fredag 9 april 2021

Love ya man

 kinda hate that you so perfect i am so easy to reject 
 but i love every defect that makes you less , perfect 
how i wheeled into you like a cartwheel
like the Millenium Wheel 
how it wore such an fun fair and you made me feel like you , care
yeah you the definition of a real Man 
and i remember feel the great with you , Mate 
feeling like that William and Kate 
Golden , yeah you kept my head up when my life almost been stolen 
that what a friend do , have your back and how you made my wheelchair feel like an Cadillac
running through the corridor , trapped in the quarantine - retirement and elderly
i hold on to you like i wore loosing an lips , the guy who gave me my pills 
and i love how you stroke me like an cat , everything with this chapter wore perfect 
even if its kinda fucked up but its mine dont you dare it , decline ,,, 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar