torsdag 8 april 2021

inside this blog



 i like how you make me sound erotic
a bit kinky and i remember how i  felt out 
the wheelchair but in your care 
you stroke me  like an aupair
with such an care 
that i wore like yeah there got him 
my new character - didnt knew what to name ya
tried  to be discrete for a while , like tie up my hands
put handcuff on them but i find  the key and just because i write 
doesnt mean i want to fuck ya , kinda like you know my background
make me feel more safe and sound with your lyric 
and i will make you a character in my poetry 
yeah you make me spill out all the details
do you like our subtext , the way i text 
because i do  because you make me forget about him
and help me overcome my illness 
bet you never gonna met a girl like this 
forget about conguer hearts , i came here to stay
i fuck with the locals , i mess with the hollywood royals 
worm myself into their their heart and thats the new , start 
fresh begin and feels kinda like a dream - a secret 
language between you and i  - learn my lessons from Riri 
bad to the bone , memories tastes like somekinda  drug  
all goes up on my blog ( is PK , well i dont know if its ok ) 
but it sure fells yummy to have you inside this story 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar