lördag 10 april 2021

NEVER ALONE

  Memories from the boarding school is erased , replaced 

suddenly i got new scars to heal , thank you England
lived a year in the comfort of my grandmas farm 
she always listen on me going about him 
that English dream that wore a heartbreak
but i never told her because i want you to know i had an great time
i remember how happy she wore when i said i met somebody 
well that wore a lie , but i am happy that she met you once open a time
but i knew the will a better days , because my mom told me so in the phone
while i cried and wanted to go here from but then you always call , its like you knew 
everyday , every night - you become the light in dark and i loved how you doted my broken heart 
so pampered in my Pampers , feeling like a Supermodel because you said i wore cute as a  kitten 
you are the Sunshine at Rekylen , happiness and backbone without you i never felt alone 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar