måndag 12 april 2021

off the topic

 i wore like the human cannon ball
when i fell into my carrier ,  character
i felt so awkward yet so awesome 
because you portray the picture perfect 
how i crash landed , stranded in your body
when i had basically nobody 
yeah it wore awesome because he wore so handsome 
and the fact he wore genuine kind , gently and really masculine 
really made me feminine when i rock that skull head with docs 
truthfully i dident thought somebody that their wore any cute docs 
but apparently they are and i am happy you wore mine for a while 
how you scrub me clean the exes , help me with the textes 
but i like the way you style me everyday , put a daily outfit 
like having an personal stylist and how you became my make up artist 
it was awesome , the intimacy of it all but i hate how i had to return to reality
because i kinda wish we could get a bit friendlier - we can put the label , carrier 
out of the table " if you like , i wouldnt mind " wink 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar