lördag 10 april 2021

our friendship

 i like how you pour it up 

in my plot , stir it  up and make it kinda hot
 yeah i remember back then when i became your friend
that Joey to Chandler  
when you become my cooler carrier 
that guy that wore helping hand 
made me laugh through the pain
yeah i remember you like daily 
how you style me  in those Pamper 
i recall we met around Easter 
and i wore like fell into the fountains
and you gave me daily inspirations 
how you became like my brother from other mother 
hands on nurse , clever like an doctor
and how i become your geeky little sister
kinda spoiled like that Green 
and if i dont get what i what 
i sure make a scene  
when we sat ate dinner and you show pics 
of your cat  and i wore like perfect 
a spark and i finally an restart
on an new chapter  ,yeah i like  how you brought me laughter 
how you fill me up like a teacup when you heal , feel  and deal
with ,and i know i know that you are my Mon , hun
the one who do everything perfect 
and to be honest i find this muse i connected with kinda weird 
kinda like that that Phoebe Buffay but i like the awkward
like that Ross , but that what i like about us 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar