lördag 10 april 2021

felt prettiest in my pampers

i   remember that you scrub
my body clean , still feel your hands 
holding on my limbs like and i , smiled 
never felt this great with you , mate 
remember how your eyes made me melt
how you wrapped me in those Pampers 
but felt kinda , damper 
and i never have felt more comfortable 
yeah you made this madhouse incredible
how you  touch me up , brush me up 
give me a shoulder , God i wore such a worrier 
fell out of place , stumble out the wheelchair 
and into my carrier - and smash the ground
there i found a new chararter , yeah i remember 
how you become my stylist and lay out my outfit
help me with the buttons , smiled  when we got 
a bit to touchy touchy but i like that kinda intimacy
specially when you became my personal makeup artist
yeah you dress me in millon dresses but i felt prettiest 
in those Damn pampers 

 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar