måndag 5 april 2021

spit it out on the billboard

n

i am sorry if i write way to many poems about ya 
that i think we friends but really havent met ya
i cant help if i hit you with my best fit like you deliver that hit 
how we fallout and comeback , yeah you the only guy who get me on track
i will always remember  that how i stage in your eyes and how you crack me open 
like an Kinder Surprise but i am happy to be alive and i cant help when we jam session
and i am sorry if mention you but newsflash this a diary and it its all about my journey
my side of the story but i might delete it , clean the browser history for an shout out 
dont think i want clout because i am my own and i kinda like dancing by my own 
but you should know , you the sentence i haunt , the character i want and i know i flaunt 
my feeling like them wore on the the billboard , spit them out when i find the word 
put them in spotlight , correct , edit and try to make it perfect  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar