tisdag 6 april 2021

supercare


i like how you strong like an soldier 
how you care like that carrier 
clever like an doctor but the hands of nurse 
loyal as an royal and how you ended up in my team
admit it , we wore the dream team 
i think you humble , cool but quite a surprise
knockdown in the lockdown  
that made me fell out of my chair into your care 
i kinda like that because it remind me of festivals
and i am more into that scene than hospitals 
yeah you made me feel like an Dancing queen 
when you put my clothes on , thats how you had 
my heart won and i never had good times 
but  you made me feel like you wore less of a carrier 
more like a friend of mine and i love how you made me feel
i had a great exterior and interior , like a kinder egg 
when i walk around on eggshell and try not to fell 
you always wore there to give a helping hand 
and thats accoring to me , makes a friend 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar