måndag 5 april 2021

stage dive in your eye


i remember how i found calm in otherwise, storm 
how i find music being the one thing that kept me living 
well  despite for the surgeons , doctors and nursers of gives 
how the smoothing sound made me forget everyone around
the thing with epilepsy we dont do with changes 
but somehow you draw me into a visual fantasy
when i put the record on , i forget the ward
and for that you shall have an award 
basically its every edm music out there 
but mostly into currently this , sofi tukker , martin  garrixx 
and diplos who basically turn everything into an disco 
but i recall you guys made me overcome my coma 
those 102 days of insomnia that basically wore , 30 lol
but they sure wore fun , having dreams about this guys 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar