söndag 4 april 2021

like a kinder egg



nothing is better when you fall into your fave carrier
how he painted my bald hed like it wore an  easter egg 
i remember thinking when i his eyes met
he wore the coolest guys i ever had treated me like that
yeah it wore perfect 
i remember he talked but to be honest everything sounded like a musical 
how he swipe my lip with gloss and made feel like one of those models  
just like a kinder egg  , Delicious outside but inside wore perfect 
because i think his heart wore made of confection 
yeah i really like that him every part of me , inspect 
dive into your eye and you mind , become my art collection 
and you remind of an throwback , vacation 
how you gave me good time in the bad ones 
but i will always cherish this as one the good ones 
i knew that i easily crack but i always comeback
and  i kinda like how you scramble my words
twist things and make everything seem more living
how you do you part , that how i know you have a good heart 






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar