lördag 3 april 2021

the egg hunt i always want

 I remember how you painted my face
like i wore made of glass
but kinda awkward when clean my arse 
hun , you  should kiss my ass 
how you treat me kind and stroke my mind 
with your beauty and intelligence
how we met and it wore so perfect
you where like the coolest for make me feel , coolest
how you pick out my daily outfit like an stylist and paint me like a makeup artist 
yeah it wore awesome to be treated of someone that wore like that , handsome 
i knew you are the guy with perfect nurse and clever as an doctor
loyal as an soldier and regal as an royal but mostly i like you as an friend 
and i like how you made this shots of my medicine , basically never felt this feminine
like when i wore here , and honestly loved to be there ...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar