fredag 2 april 2021

you are my easter egg

  i like how you paint me like an Easter egg

how you swipe my like Tinder 
but you wore more kinder 
gentle and humble 
and pick me up 
when i wore stumble 
out from that wheelchair 
yeah i remember i walking  on egg shells 
so scared for fell but yeah i fell ...
into you and to my surprise you seem to reply 
the feeling , and i didnt understand ,,, why ?
i wore like that Britney in her bad period
when she was all bald but you told me i wore cute
and that made me feel like , perfect 
yeah i know i am not the coolest 
but in my eyes , you wore 
because you made me feel the ... coolest ! 
yeah , how brush me up , put some makeup
how you became my stylist as well make up artist 
basically you got all what ,perfect
moral as royal and honor like a regal
i remembehowi felt like an mess
but you treated my chanel
and i really fell in those
dior eyes that remind me of lyrics 
during this time really felt like i did a comeback
and you help me stay on right track  which is all ask
from an superstar or a doctor , i will always see you as a superstar 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar