torsdag 8 april 2021

thirsty , dirty , thirthy


 living in a middle of a pandemi
how the hell will it be , we 
when i cant , touch , light a match? 
 yeah the situation is perfect 
but we work it , own it - try to control it 
do our best and then we can invest 
in relationship and friendship
but i do you , worship 
because you own your passion and ambition 
that can be a deadly combination but for me 
is a truly an inspiration  and thanks for being 
the backbone in the retirement 
that made me catapult and do cartwheel
out of my wheelchair ,  kinda love that 
how you stoke me like a pussy cat
when i wore down and kinda , flow all by my own
in the world full of germs and i hate boy germs 
well except yours of course because you made them to poems
how you thought it wore cool i write about you in my blog 
and for a while i regret i did that but know i recall you dont have to  check it out 
but i know you will because i brilliant kinda perfect' when it comes to poetic 
yeah you the cone the never run over and thats why i know you come over 
because you knew i am always , like deliver x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar