torsdag 8 april 2021

fancy like dior . obvious

 the insensitivity of words 
is better then .... sex 
i imagine , certainly better then
an shout  from an ex boyfriend 
the fact that words ,sentences
is better then romance and friends
can touch you in such way 
take you deep into a fantasy 
where nothing else matter 
get help from an character 
twist it , plot it and own  it 
he know my story and i love it 
dont have to explain 
on our four date 
and i kinda loved that i wore locked in 
with the man of my dream 
well for now and how you  help me  with words
like you help me with me meds , how i felt awkward 
when i fell into that hands of and nurse but he wore clever like an nurse
always knew what to do when i didnt knew how to go but mostly i like the immensity 
of you and i , how we both though i would die and called emergency and i wore like feared
but you stayed with me , dear - if only as a friend but it wore the best one i ever met 
how you plan my outfit , style it and become become my makeup artist - yeah this is what i call 
best days in my life in my worst times - and you painted over all over those guys , they just dots 
you are like the polkadot and i have now idea how i got you got - but then again , it wore you caught me  when you add and grab me and become my friend ,my happy end - yeah i receall how i fell
out whellchar into your care , did stage dive into your eye - how you pick me up like i wore an coffee cup    , and i dont knew if you real - all i knew is this is a big deal 
yeah you rescue me, c and became my new prince , since 
last Easter and i love how you make me feel  better , stronger and live longer 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar