söndag 4 april 2021

show up


i had an dream to become an the winner of the IDOL
but life doesnt turn out like that and i know 
i kinda look like an idiot 
turned my ambition for music lyrics to the love for poems 
not like they are so different anyway  
everyone that knows me i love a bit of word game 
maybe you the same , trying to keep it secret but i aint an expert 
you probably think i am an snob who doesnt , job 
went to art school  can claim i wasnt , expert 
it wore here i discover my love for the poetry and boys 
and specially in you , my neigbor and i show know better
then not name drop drop like an mic drop 
yeah i recall when i wore little an had this fantasies about MTV
being a singer but as the stars never show up , i wore like fucking this 
dream and turn to my real scene - writing .... and suddenly every show up 
when i level up and had my glow up ! 








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar