måndag 1 februari 2021

the only closure i needed

 

i like his klein eyes and his baby blue costume 

they he linger on in the room 

i was like yeah there we got him 

my next groom at that inn , retirement or internet 

you dumped me by the alter , and i wore like standing under the chandelier

dressed in my fanciest gown , okey with let you go as a lover but not as a friend 

i had eyes on me like spotlights when i wore losing my knight to somebody close to perfect

but SHE IS NOT ME ,  WILL NEVER BE AND THATS YOUR MISTAKE 

because i might night have you but i got me and in the end is all i wanted

a closure with myself and my heartbreak i got when i become diagnosed 

labelled and how everyone i once i loved , cut me off and call me , Retarded

with time i learn , its not accepted  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar