söndag 6 juni 2021

stockholm syndrome


fell out the wheelchair 
like an catapult 
felt like out of body experiences
lost in trance , lost in the momentet
so many things is out my hands 
but one thing i know i can count on
is that i am bad ass when it comes to survive 
things like that , music got that magic and healing 
power that will make you , recover 
for a year i been have the worst luck with illness 
like fell in coma for a month , 2 lung inflammations
broke my fingers , but i love to recover i retirement 
find some positive in the bad times ) mostly because of u 
i hate my new carriers , nobody handle me like u 
my stylist , makeup artist and doctor student 
i think i am diagnosed with Stockholm syndrome 
and i have never met a guy that made me felt so much as home 
you know you are king and thanks for help me with living 
i got a playlist that remind me about you and like million poems 
about that future doctor , never thought i would find a plot here 
and the nicest character appear would appear as you dear 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar