söndag 6 oktober 2019

wear her diagnose like a gloria







she belong to the ward , look ghastly in that hospital gown
she wear that label over her head like a crown
for a while her heart wore broken , stolen but somebody pick it up
and put it the right place , he that kill her illness with kindess
the world is the witness what he do and i do apprichiate you
she wear the diagnose like a gloria and every scar has its historia
but i never suspect i would tell it for you about the the true
somebody told me he wouldnt judge me , accept me
and i will always respect him for giving me the true
this is my 13 reasons why my body have stop ache
i dont have a bad day and you are the reason why my hands have stop shake
even if i live in a earthquake , its quite funny how one person can be your condition
and is it weird if i subscribe on your gram because it make me forget who i am ?



ps , selenator for life ( yeah this is not about selena , i just want to point it out ) i think she is a good spoke model for people with conditions though

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar